SeaWorld San Diego is ready to party all summer as Electric Ocean returns starting June 11 through September 6 with fireworks and more.
- SeaWorld San Diego has announced that Electric Ocean will be returning starting June 11 through September 6.
- The event will feature new entertainment, family-friendly dance parties, fireworks, live music, a glow bar lounge, and more.
- You can check out all the new and returning offerings listed below. Guests can also view the park schedule for times.
New Electric Ocean Entertainment for 2021:
- Cirque Neon World: An astounding theatrical production that features a mixture of acrobatic skills, dance, and breathtaking athletic stage performance connected with world-beat music, elaborated sets, brilliant costumes, and sensational makeup. It’s a riptide event that will definitely draw you in!
- Club Sea Glow: Get the excitement started with high-energy music as our DJ leads an all-ages dance party beneath the waves. The DJ will keep you moving all night, leading up to the start of our Ignite fireworks finale. Enjoy plenty of space to spread out and feel the music at Club Sea Glow!
- Electric Floating Acts: Come face to face with the currents of Electric Ocean: imaginative characters, artists, acrobats, and entertainers roaming all throughout the park. You will be amazed at what you see, hear, and feel!
- Stephen Fishwick’s Storytelling: World-renowned artist and entertainer Stephen Fishwick takes you into the world of live performance painting, a high-energy and fascinating display of art, music and storytelling! Join him on a journey of creativity and a celebration of life, as he masterfully creates his vibrant work under the stars.
- Let’s Play Together: Come share an interactive play date with your favorite Sesame Street friends. Elmo, Abby, Rosita, Grover, and Cookie Monster will dance, play and sing their way to your hearts all while sharing some wonderful experiences about friendship.
- Ignite Fireworks: Surf the wave to a whole new level with Ignite, a fireworks spectacular that brings the brilliant colors of the sea to the skies above the park. The fireworks can be seen from all around SeaWorld’s 100+ acre park. Showtimes vary during Electric Ocean evenings.
New Live Music Offerings:
- Static Shock Rock Show: Covering pop, rock, Latin, and R&B hits through the decades, this band’s captivating, high-energy, electric performances, and magnetic vocals will have you swept up in the tide of musical memories.
- High Voltage Brass Band: In the style of Stomp and Blast, you’ll be immersed in a spectacle of music and motion ranging from techno-pop to rock and jazz. These energized performances will have you mesmerized and captivated from the very first note!
Summer Eats and Glowing Illuminations:
- Glow Bar (New): Electric Ocean goers ages 21+ are invited to recharge at this vibrant outdoor lounge. Luminous cocktails, alcohol-infused fruit sorbet, and other treats will get your taste buds dancing!
- Anemone Avenue (New): Vibrant inflatable anemones glimmer and shimmer along the pathway, revealing the not-so-secret entryway to the hottest street party in town – Club Sea Glow!
- Moon Jellyfish Canopy (New): Playful moon jellyfish will tantalize you with their magical tentacles as they slowly drift through the currents.
- Laser Reef Light Show: SeaWorld San Diego caps off the night with a canopy of colors that submerges guests below the ocean in a dazzling display of color and sound.
- Giants of the Deep: You’ll be in awe as you find these marvelous, larger-than-life animal installations swimming throughout the park.
- Time-Surf Tunnel: Surf through time and space to the soundtrack of SeaWorld shows past. This cosmic light tunnel invites you to dance into the vast depths of Electric Ocean and all that it has to offer!
Electric Ocean runs from June 11 through September 6 at SeaWorld San Diego.