Universal Studios Hollywood will host a Pop-Up COVID-19 Vaccination Site at Universal City Walk June 10-13 and June 18-24, Noon – 6:00 p.m.
- Universal CityWalk Hollywood is partnering with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health to host a pop-up COVID-19 vaccination site.
- The site will be operating Thursday, June 10 to Sunday, June 13 and from Friday, June 18 to Thursday, June 24, 2021, noon to 6:00 p.m.
- Curative will be administering the Pfizer-BioNTech and Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccines during the event.
- The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine requires two doses and a second appointment will be scheduled when patients receive the first dose.
- Self-parking is free for guests who arrive at Universal CityWalk with proof of confirmed appointments.
- Walk ups and appointments will be available at this vaccination site and guests can visit https://curative.com/sites/29404 to schedule their advance appointment.
- The first 100 guests each day will receive a complimentary pre-selected sweet treat from Voodoo Doughnut, good only at their Universal CityWalk location on the same day.
- Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal CityWalk and NBCUniversal team members and their families are invited to take advantage of this vaccination program, with special walk-up hours just for team members from 10:00 a.m. to noon. (Family must be accompanied by employee).
- Curative requires a government-issued ID and insurance card for vaccinations. Minors must be accompanied by an adult and need to have a birth certificate and school ID.