- Starting June 27th, Guests at the Walt Disney World Resort will have more time to shop, dine and play at Disney Springs.
- Disney Springs currently closes at 10:00 pm Sunday through Thursday and 11:00 pm Friday and Saturday.
- On June 27th, the shopping and dining complex on Lake Buena Vista will be open until 11:00 pm Sunday through Thursday at 11:30 pm on Friday and Saturday.
- The area will continue to open at 10:00 am, with parking available beginning at 9:00 am.
- Recently opened locations that Guests won’t want to miss at Disney Springs include M&M’s World, Gideon’s Bakehouse, and Everglazed Donuts and Cold Brew.
- This month, Disney Springs is celebrating the launch of Marvel Studios’ Loki with special treats as well as Pride Month throughout the area with photo ops, limited time merchandise, and specialty treats.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning