As we countdown to the reopening of Disneyland Paris, the resort has shared Selfie Spot locations for both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.
- We are seven days away from the reopening of Disneyland Paris on June 17, and the resort has shared locations Guests can get selfies with characters when visiting both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.
- There will also be a parade float with Disney Princesses making surprise appearances at Disneyland Park.
- In addition to the Selfie Spots, Guests will be able to experience the new attraction Cars ROAD TRIP over at Walt Disney Studios Park, check out the refurbished Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast Attraction at Disneyland Park, and book a stay at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, which opens June 21.
- Guests can check the list and times of Selfie Spots on the official Disneyland Paris app.
- Selfie Spot with Disney Characters at Liberty Arcade
- Town Square Selfie Spot
- A funny selfie spot (near Ribbons and Bows Hat Shop)
- Selfie Spot with Disney Characters at Casey's Corner
- Sweet selfie spot (near Plaza Gardens Restaurant) NEW
- Adventurous selfie spot (near Colonel Hathi’s Pizza Outpost) NEW
- Far West legend selfie spot (near Cowboy Cookout Barbecue) NEW
- Selfie Spot with Mickey and the gang
- Dark Side Selfie Spot
- Star Wars Legends selfie spot (at Videopolis) NEW
Walt Disney Studios Park
- Magical Selfie Moments at Animagique Theater
- Kingdom of Arendelle Enchanted Moments at Animation Celebration
- Frosted selfie spot at Animation Celebration
- Heroic Experience at Studio Theater
- Disney and Pixar selfie spot NEW
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning