Disney has announced that the theme from Marvel Studios’ Loki is now available to stream/download with digital soundtracks releasing later in July.
- The theme from Marvel Studios’ Loki titled “TVA” has been released by Marvel Music and Hollywood Records on all major streaming/download platforms.
- The score is by composer Natalie Holt.
- Two digital soundtracks will be released later in July including Loki: Chapter One (Episodes 1-3) on July 2, and Loki: Chapter Two (Episodes 4-6) on July 23.
- The albums are produced by Kevin Feige, Kate Herron, and Dave Jordan.
What They’re Saying:
- Natalie Holt, Composer: "I channeled over-the-top Shakespearian drama, drew from my love of classic 70's synths, big orchestral power, and the glorious sound of the sci-fi go-to instrument – the theremin, played by the wonderful Charlie Draper. The track musically represents the TVA, evoking its majesty and power. The TVA theme comes in many guises throughout the series and blends with Loki's theme, which gets its full outing at the end of episode two and blends with some earthy Nordic folk instruments to connect with Loki's origins. Getting to work in the MCU, and on a character like Loki, was such a gift. I have so enjoyed inhabiting this world, fleshing out stories and adding layers of emotion and meaning with music, and being a part of this exciting chapter of the MCU development."
- In Marvel Studios’ Loki, the mercurial villain resumes his role as the God of Mischief in a new series that takes place after the events of Avengers: Endgame.
- Tom Hiddleston returns, reprising his role as the title character.
- Kate Herron will be directing the series and Michael Waldron is the head writer.
- You can check out our review of the series here.
- Tom Hiddleston as Loki
- Owen Wilson as Agent Mobius
- Sophia Di Martino
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Judge Ravonna Renslayer
- Richard E. Grant
- Wunmi Mosaku as Hunter B-15
You can catch Loki streaming now on Disney+, with new episodes every Wednesday.