Universal Orlando Resort has announced Bend The Bao, a new quick-service food location opening tomorrow, June 15 at Universal CityWalk serving a variety of Asian fusion dishes.
- Universal Orlando Resort has announced a new quick service location called Bend The Bao which will open at Universal CityWalk on June 15.
- The quick-service spot will feature items that fuse Asian cuisine with a variety of ingredients like crab cakes, pork belly, kimchi fried chicken, and more to create new “bends” on the traditional bao.
- Menu items include the Crab Cake Bao with Maryland-style crab cake, shredded lettuce and mustard aioli, the Duck Bao with braised duck, kimchi slaw, XO sauce, cilantro and five-spice aioli, and more.
- Guests will be able to find Bend The Bao on the second level of Universal CityWalk adjacent to the Universal Cinemark theatre.
- It will open daily from 10:30 am to 11:00 pm starting tomorrow, June 15.
You can check out photos for some of the menu items below.