The Disneyland Resort has announced a special offer where Guests can save up to 25% on hotel stays from July 5 through October 2.
- The Disneyland Resort is ready to welcome Guests from all over as California fully reopens starting today, June 15, and announced some hotel savings for bookings done from now through September 16 for stays from July 5 through October 2, 2021.
- Guests will be able to save 25% on select rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and 20% on select rooms at Disneyland Hotel.
- You can check out the offer and availability of rooms here, or contact a Travel Agent. Laughing Place recommends Mouse Fan Travel if you’re looking to book.
Enjoy savings on select rooms at a Disneyland Resort hotel for stays from July 5 through October 2, 2021.
- Save 25% on select rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- Save 20% on select rooms at Disneyland Hotel.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room type at the same hotel for travel most nights from July 5 through October 2, 2021.
- Book through September 16, 2021; travel must be completed by October 3, 2021.
- Savings not available on signature suites
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- Separate theme park admission and reservation required to enjoy the parks.