The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin have announced the return of the Food & Wine Classic on Friday, October 29 and Saturday, October 30.
- The popular Food & Wine Classic is coming back this fall to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort.
- The annual event makes its return after skipping last year. The event will feature live music, over 20 food stations, 100 beverage stations, and themed areas.
- The outdoor event features unlimited food tastings from the resort’s culinary team along with wine and beer.
- Overnight packages and event-only tickets are available now at FoodandWineClassic.com.
- Dates: Friday, October 29 and Saturday, October 30.
- Time: 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm each day.
- Tickets: $165 per person (plus service fee).
- Overnight Packages: Start at $580 and include two (2) tickets to the event.
- Hand-crafted smoked pork belly, apple butter-bourbon barbeque, buttered grits, shaved radish, roasted chestnut puree served by Smokin’ D’s BBQ
- Roasted Linz heritage black angus beef tenderloin, mashed potatoes, roasted carrots, hollandaise sauce served by Shula’s Steak House
- Kimonos Roll: ahi tuna, yellowtail, sustainable salmon, wasabi mayonnaise served by Kimonos
Themed areas will include:
- The Beer Garden
- The Bubble Lounge
- The Pig & The Poke
- China Town
What They’re Saying:
- Luciano Sperduto, the resort’s director of food & beverage: “This event means so much to us because we get to share our passion for food and beverage with our guests in a tangible, interactive way. We couldn’t be more excited to pick up where we left off and create an even more delicious, energetic and memorable experience this year.”
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning