Hyundai and Marvel Studios have teamed up for Hyundai’s “Question Everything” marketing campaign with commercials featuring various Marvel Disney+ series.
- You’ll soon be able to spot some of your favorite Marvel stars from Disney+ series in commercial spots for Hyundai’s 2022 Tucson including Elizabeth Olsen, Anthony Mackie, and Tom Hiddleston.
- The ads will feature four Disney+ series — The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, Loki, WandaVision, and What If…?.
- Commercial spots for the first three are below with the ad featuring What If…? coming this summer.
- The campaign will appear across TV, streaming, digital, and social.
What They’re Saying:
- Angela Zepeda, CMO, Hyundai Motor America: “The Marvel Cinematic Universe has captivated audiences and it’s an incredible opportunity to utilize their characters and storylines with custom creative for the all-new Tucson. This promotional partnership elevates our biggest launch campaign ever which showcases how we questioned every detail and assumption when developing the 2022 Tucson—resulting in our most innovative and technologically advanced vehicle to date.”
- Mindy Hamilton, SVP of partnership marketing at The Walt Disney Company: “We were dedicated to creating custom content calibrated to the precise needs of Hyundai. We scripted, produced, and managed creative for all three spots—a point of differentiation in the marketplace. The result is a sophisticated, compelling creative campaign that we’re incredibly proud of and believe will resonate with Marvel fans.”