Today, Universal’s Aventura Hotel reopened their doors, marking the first time since the parks closed last year that all the hotels of the Universal Orlando Resort are open and available for guests to experience.
- Today, Universal’s Aventura Hotel officially welcomed back guests, marking the first time since the pandemic that all Universal Orlando Resort hotels are open and available to book. Guests now have eight amazing hotels to choose from – offering something for every style and budget.
- Universal's Aventura Hotel is thee modern and stylish place to stay. This perfectly priced hotel offers exclusive theme park benefits and is within walking distance of Universal's Volcano Bay, offers great views of all three Universal Orlando theme parks and is underscored by a design that is vibrant, free-flowing and calming. It's your chill zone, your party place, your hangout, your refuge. And it's just plain cool.
- Guests can step into 314-square-feet of serene style in a Standard Room or 395-square-feet in a Deluxe Room. Both options include separate bath and vanity areas, a wealth of exceptional amenities, and the option to upgrade to a Skyline View for sweeping views from the highest floors of this sleek tower. The pool, a splash zone for kids and a fire pit provide for plenty of chill time after a day in the parks. This is where you’ll soak in the sun, cool off and tell tales of the day’s adventures while planning the next.
- Universal Orlando has four resort categories to choose from: Premier, Preferred, Prime Value and Value. Guests can stay in luxurious suites like the Despicable Me Kid’s Suite at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel and the Jurassic World Kid’s Suite at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, to 2-Bedroom Suites at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites & Surfside Inn and Suites. All hotel guests receive exclusive benefits including Early Park Admission to the theme parks, complimentary and convenient shuttle bus transportation, charging privileges with their room key and more. Universal Orlando’s hotel portfolio has the perfect option for any travel party.
- Guests planning their next visit to Universal Orlando this summer are in for the thrills of a lifetime. Now open at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Jurassic World VelociCoaster is Florida’s fastest and tallest launch coaster and is the first coaster based on the blockbuster Jurassic film franchise. Spanning more than 4,700 feet of track and reaching heights of up to 155 feet, the coaster’s signature maneuvers will have guests twisting and soaring above land, barrel rolling just inches above water, speeding through near-misses and launches within the Raptor paddock.
Laughing Place recommends UniversalFanTravel.com for all your Universal Orlando Resort travel planning