Guests looking to go to Universal Orlando Resort’s Halloween Horror Nights this year are in luck as tickets are on sale now.
- Guests planning on going to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Florida can get tickets now as they’ve gone live on the Universal Orlando Resort website.
- Ticket options include a behind-the-screams daytime tour checking out either 3 or 6 haunted houses and a R.I.P. walking tour of the event with V.I.P. entry to the haunted houses.
- As of right now, only single-night tickets are available with no multi-night option.
- Universal Orlando Resort has had a live stream going on teasing Halloween Horror Nights, with tv static and sudden changes with other clips.
- Halloween Horror Nights Single-Night Ticket – Starting from $70.99
- Choose a night to experience The World’s Premier Halloween Event and save up to $52* on select nights. Online only. Pricing and savings vary by date.
- Halloween Horror Nights Express Pass – Starting from $69.99
- Get to the fear faster. Skip the regular lines one time at all haunted houses, plus at participating rides and attractions. Event admission required and not included. Pricing varies by date, subject to availability.
- Halloween Horror Nights Behind-the-Screams: Unmasking the Horror Tour – Starting from $79.99, $129.99
- Take a daytime V.I.P. tour for a lights-on look at Halloween Horror Nights haunted houses. Pick from a 3 or 6-haunted house tour. Theme park and/or event admission is not included or required to participate in a tour. (Pricing will vary depending on date and tour selection, subject to availability.)
- Halloween Horror Nights R.I.P. Tour – Starting from $199.99
- Join other fans and get a guided V.I.P. walking tour of the event. See more with priority V.I.P. entry to haunted houses. (Once per house. Separate event admission is required; pricing varies by date and tour selection, subject to availability. Restrictions apply.)
About Halloween Horror Nights:
- Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights is the ultimate Halloween event, bringing the most terrifying names in horror and pop culture to life in disturbingly-real experiences. Guests who visit Halloween Horror Nights at Universal’s parks worldwide become victims inside their own horror film, where multiple movie-quality haunted houses based on iconic horror movies, television shows and original stories come to life. With highly-themed scare zones located throughout the event designed to complement the haunted houses, fear bleeds into the streets and fills the parks with hordes of menacing “scareactors” that lunge from every darkened corner to prey upon Halloween Horror Nights Guests.