Disney and Pixar held a blue carpet premiere for the new film Luca over at Hollywood’s El Capitan Theatre last night, featuring stars of the film and special guests.
- Disney and Pixar held a blue carpet for the film Luca, which is available to stream starting today on Disney+.
- You can check out Alex’s review of the film. He gave it 5 out of 5 gelato cones.
- The premiere was held at El Capitan Theatre and was sponsored by Vespa.
- Guests included filmmakers Enrico Casarosa (Director), Andrea Warren (Producer), Pete Docter (Executive Producer), Kiri Hart (Executive Producer) and Peter Sohn (Executive Producer).
- Members of the voice cast were also there including Emma Berman, Marco Barricelli, and Giacomo Gianniotti.
- In the photos, you can also spot Disney CEO Bob Chapek, Executive Chairman Bob Iger, and Chief Creative Officer for Disney Studios Content Alan Horn.
- Guests who attended received swag bags that included:
- Annie’s Mac and Cheese and Birthday Bunny Grahams
- Blue Apron insert featuring fun culinary tips for kids to get inspired to have fun in the kitchen
- Baubles + Soles provided ice cream Baubles
- McDonald’s Happy Meal toy featuring characters from Luca
- “Set in a beautiful seaside town on the Italian Riviera, the original animated feature is a coming-of-age story about one young boy experiencing an unforgettable summer filled with gelato, pasta and endless scooter rides. Luca shares these adventures with his newfound best friend, but all the fun is threatened by a deeply-held secret: he is a sea monster from another world just below the water’s surface.”
Luca is now available on Disney+ for all subscribers at no extra cost.