Disney's Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel is now open at Disneyland Paris. Check out everything the hotel has to offer and pictures from the opening ceremony with Natacha Rafalski, Présidente of Disneyland Paris, and Disneyland Paris Ambassador Giona Prevete.
- Disney's Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel has finally opened to Guests starting today, June 21.
- The four-star hotel celebrates the culture and energy of New York City with an art gallery of Marvel characters unlike anywhere else with more than 350 pieces on display from both comics and movies.
- The artwork at the hotel is one of the largest Marvel collections in the world, created by more than 110 artists which also includes 50 pieces that were exclusively made for the hotel.
- There are 471 Superior Rooms, 65 Empire State Club rooms, and 25 Suites.
- Empire State Club rooms and Suite Guests have access to a private reception desk, free valet service, and access to the Empire State Lounge, an exclusive lounge area where Guests can enjoy breakfast and all-day access to drinks, snacks, and special experiences such as The Art of Tea Time.
- The Suites each feature Spider-Man, The Avengers or other Marvel Super-Heroes with exclusive art pieces and details. They will also include spa bathtubs and exclusive themed umbrellas, bathrobes, and slippers in the colors of Marvel Super Heroes.
- The Art of Marvel Presidential Suites give Guests two floors of space with exclusive Marvel artwork in each room, extra space, amenities, and benefits.
The Jack Kirby Legacy Gallery:
- Disney Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel also includes a space dedicated to temporary art exhibitions.
- The Jack Kirby Legacy Gallery will showcase artwork for limited periods, and also a permanent exhibition dedicated to Jack Kirby himself, with 21 comic book covers drawn by the legend.
- At the gallery, Guests can get more information and stories behind the artwork from the Art Guardians, specially trained Cast Members located at the exhibit.
Super Hero Station:
- Guests can enjoy a Selfie Spot with Spider-Man at the Super Hero Station, which also includes exclusive Marvel Photo Stations, showcasing décor from favorite Marvel movies such as Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Ant-Man, The Avengers, Thor, Spider-Man and Doctor Strange for Guests to take pictures.
- To take a photo with Spider-Man, Guests have to book online to reserve a timeslot which can be done up to 7 days before arrival.
Marvel Design Studio:
- At the Marvel Design Studio, kids learn how to become a Marvel comic book artist with tutorials on how to draw super heroes.
- Guests can also read favorite comic books and check out Marvel toys on display.
- The location is inspired by the Marvel Animators Bull Pen, where artists draw, ink and color comic books.
Hero Training Zone:
- The Hero Training Zone lets Guests enjoy a 420-square-meter outdoor field with dedicated areas for a variety of sports to be enjoyed including basketball and yoga.
- The location also features the indoor and outdoor Metro Pool and a fitness center.
Food and Beverage Offerings:
- Manhattan Restaurant
- Manhattan Restaurant is a casual restaurant serving modernized traditional Italian dishes with ingredients sourced in Italy.
- The design fuses the Marvel Universe and New York.
- Downtown Restaurant
- Downtown Restaurant is a buffet featuring specialties and dishes prepared live in front of Guests by Chefs who will reference Chinatown, Little Italy, and American classics.
- The location is inspired by the art deco era of New York City and will feature 90 unique pieces of art.
- Skyline Bar
- Skyline Bar offers alcoholic beverages along with bites and treats.
- It has a slightly formal atmosphere inspired by Tony Stark interiors and Avengers Headquarters.
- Guests are able to look out at midtown Manhattan through “panoramic windows” that features a few Marvel twists.
- Bleecker Street Lounge
- Bleecker Street Lounge has nods to Doctor Strange and the Sanctum Sanctorum, serving drinks for adults and kids inspired by Doctor Strange along with bites and treats.
What They’re Saying:
- Natacha Rafalski, Présidente of Disneyland Paris: “With Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, we are taking one step further into the redesign of our hotel offering and the transformation of our Guest experience, by immersing our Guests more than ever before into our beloved Disney stories and most popular franchises. It is also a powerful symbol of the reignition of the tourism industry in which our resort will continue to play a key part”.
Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel Launch Offer:
- Guests booking a stay at the new hotel can receive an exclusive Marvel print by artist Matt Ferguson and will also be offered a complimentary non-alcoholic drink of their choice in one of the hotel’s bars.
- The 40 x 50 cm artwork depicts Marvel Super Heroes gathered in front of the iconic New York skyline, including Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel and famous Marvel buildings such as the Avengers Tower.
- The offer is available for bookings made before July 29, 2021, with an arrival date until March 30, 2022.