The Walt Disney World Resort has announced two resort refurbishments starting soon for Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Disney’s Old Key West Resort starting June 28.
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Disney’s Old Key West Resort will both be receiving refurbishments that begin on Monday, June 28.
- Once the phases are complete in the refurbishments, the resorts will have an enhanced check-in experience with an open layout and small counters for Guests to prepare for their vacation.
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa:
- Phase 1: Starting June 28: The connecting hallway to the main lobby of the resort will close for refurbishment but Guests will have access to the restrooms located in the area and to The Artist’s Palette.
- Phase 2: From July 12 through late September: The porte-cochère will close. Disney’s Magical Express will continue pick-up and drop-off from here with a temporary walkway for Guests to get to the front desk and concierge. Guests with personal vehicles will be directed to curbside check-in at the Disney Vacation Club Preview Center.
- Phase 3: Early August: The connecting hallway will open and the main lobby will close. The front desk and concierge services will be available in the hallway in addition to the curbside check-in at the Disney Vacation Club Preview Center.
Disney’s Old Key West Resort:
- Phase 1: Starting June 28: The den area of the main lobby will close, but Guests will be able to check in as normal.
- Phase 2: The main lobby will close and the front desk and concierge will temporarily move to the den.