Tokyo Disney Resort has announced some operation changes as they continue to extend the alcohol suspension, limit park hours, and more.
- The state of emergency may have been lifted in Prefectures near Tokyo Disney Resort, but the resort will continue to suspend alcohol sales and other operational adjustments as Chiba Prefecture extends priority measures to limit the spread of the new coronavirus.
- In late April, a state of emergency was announced for Tokyo which is close to Chiba, the location of Tokyo Disney Resort. The state of emergency has since been lifted but Chiba Prefecture will extend priority measures to limit the spread of the virus.
Alcoholic Beverage Sales Suspension:
- The alcoholic beverage sales suspension has now been extended through July 11.
Updated Operating Hours for Tokyo Disney Resort:
- Through July 11 – the park operating hours will be 10:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- These changes impact both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.
Early Entry Tickets Suspended:
- Sales of Early Entry Tickets exclusively for Guests staying at a Disney hotel will be suspended for admissions through June 30.
Park Admission Lottery Winners:
- If you are unable to visit the Park on the date of Park admission received in the lottery during the period when priority measures are in place to prevent the spread of New Coronavirus (from April 20 through July 11, 2021), then your next lottery attempt can be made from the month of scheduled visit in July (for August or September Park admissions).
Ticket Refund Updates:
- Tickets unused with fixed admission dates from July 1 through July 11 are eligible including:
- 1-Day Passport
- Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 10:30 a.m.)
- Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 11 a.m.)
- Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 12 noon)
- Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 2 p.m.)
- Sponsor Employee Passport
- Tickets that were purchased, or changed to a different fixed admission date, on or after May 11, 2021 will not be valid for a refund.