A new book from Insight Editions, Disney Villains: Portraits of Evil is set to unleash the dark side of Disney fans who love the Disney Villains.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Set for release in July, Disney Villains: Portraits of Evil is a fun book from Insight Editions that lets Disney fans learn more about their favorite villains.
- This gruesome grimoire collects the deepest secrets and darkest spells of dastardly Disney villains like Maleficent, Cruella de Vil, Ursula, Mother Gothel, and Prince Hans. Look behind doors and lift secret flaps to uncover the villains’ personal keepsakes and collectibles, including the incantation the Evil Queen summoned to poison Snow White’s apple and Doctor Facilier’s tarot cards.
- The book contains:
- Stunning Original Artwork: Lavishly filled with rich and moody never-before-seen illustrations of Disney villains.
- The Evil Truth Behind Beloved Tales: Discover the stories and experiences that make each Disney villain uniquely evil.
- Artifacts of Evil: Packed with interactive elements and keepsakes from their most devilish plots, Disney Villains: A Portrait of Evil puts the evidence of their wicked deeds right in the palm of your hand.
- Fun For Disney Villains fans of all ages: Girls and boys, or women and men, Disney Villains: A Portrait of Evil will delight fans of any age.
- The book can be pre-ordered now from Amazon.com, ahead of its release in late July.