- Mobile Checkout allows Guests to place everything they are wanting to buy in clear plastic bags while scanning the item’s barcode via the Disneyland App.
- Mobile Checkout was previously only available at World of Disney, but it looks like Guests will be able to start using it at the Emporium at Disneyland, and Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure.
How to Use Mobile Checkout:
- To get started, you can scan the QR codes seen throughout the store while grabbing a clear shopping bag, or click on the plus button in the Disneyland App and then click on “Shop in Store – Now Testing.”
- Once all items are scanned and in the bag, Guests check out using the Disneyland App, which gives access to select eligible discounts and promotional offers.
- After paying, a QR code will appear that a Cast Member will scan before you leave the store.
Walt Disney World had recently added World of Disney at Disney Springs to its list of Mobile Checkout locations, so you can expect to see more locations added to the service as the test continues on both coasts.