Shanghai Disney Resort has announced a multi-year partnership with DEI, making them the exclusive service producer for Disney PhotoPass at the resort.
- Shanghai Disney Resort and DEI have entered a multi-year partnership making DEI the official imaging service sponsor of the resort and will become the exclusive service provider of Disney PhotoPass.
- Guests will find more PhotoPass locations set up around Shanghai Disneyland and more photographers will be found around the park by DEI.
- As part of the agreement, a new Disney PhotoPass App that is supported by DEI has launched, offering a way for Guests to view, select, and download photos taken at Shanghai Disneyland.
- A variety of digital Disney-themed photo frames will be available in the app for Guests to add to their photos, including some 5th anniversary frames for the resort.
- Starting in September, new imaging cart locations will be added, allowing Guests to purchase and print photos in Fantasyland, Toy Story Land, Tomorrowland, and Gardens of Imagination.
What They’re Saying:
- Joe Schott, President and General Manager of Shanghai Disney Resort: “Tens of millions of guests have created countless magical memories during their visits to Shanghai Disney Resort. Together with DEI, we look forward to providing our guests with an elevated photo experience that will allow guests to take home tangible memories captured by our official photographers across the resort.”
- K.S. Ramakrishnan, President and CEO of DEI: “We will ink this alliance with our commitment to the high-quality imaging services and solutions. Technology will continue to remain at the core of everything we do and we are confident of providing guests at Shanghai Disney Resort with memories they will cherish forever.”