Cítricos will be reopening on July 15 at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa reimagined with a Mary Poppins Returns theme and brand new menu.
- Disney Parks Blog has announced that Cítricos will be reopening soon, and carry a new theme as the reimagined restaurant pays homage to the film Mary Poppins Returns.
- The reimagining will take subtle cues from the movie, with the dining room bringing Guests into a garden setting with decorative lamps and chandeliers all around.
- A new menu will also be featured at Cítricos created by Chef Andres Mendoza and desserts by Pastry Chef Kristine Farmer. The wine and cocktail program is designed by Sommelier Israel Perez.
- There is also a new and exclusive Sommelier Room at Cítricos, where Sommelier Israel Perez will elevate the food and wine experience with pairings done with special creations from Chef Andres.
- Reservations will open on July 1 with the restaurant reopening on July 15.
A Look at the New Menu:
- Sweet Corn Bisque with pickled fennel, popcorn, and fennel oil
- Strawberry Salad with chamomile-infused goat cheese, frisée lettuce, bacon vinaigrette, and spiced sunflower seeds
- Butter-poached Florida Cobia with mashed fingerling potatoes, grilled asparagus, and local mushrooms with a grapefruit beurre blanc
- Guava Barbequed Short Ribs with aged cheddar creamy grits, roasted poblano, curtido slaw, and Brussels sprouts
- Warm Apple Rose with seasonal apple, marzipan layers, and frozen coconut milk
- Chocolate Torte, a dark chocolate financier, dark cherry compote, and vanilla bean mascarpone cream
Cítricos reopens on July 15 with reservations opening on July 1.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning