- Witches Unleashed comes from author Carrie Harris and will trake readers to Hell and back with three extraordinary supernatural heroes joining forces with Ghost Rider to capture Lucifer.
- This will be the third installment in Aconyte Book’s “Marvel Untold” line, following The Harrowing of Doom and Dark Avengers: The Patriot List.
- “Marvel Untold” explores new tales from Marvel's Super Heroes and Super Villains. These tales round up the best villains, magic-wielding heroes, and more from the furthest corners of the Marvel Universe.
- Witches Unleashed will be available in trade paperback, ebook and audiobook formats, available at bookshops and online retailers later this summer on November 2, 2021.
- You can Pre-order the new book now.
- Johnny Blaze, AKA the Ghost Rider, has accidentally released Lucifer from Hell, and that’s a serious problem.
- While hunting down fragments of Lucifer’s soul, Johnny Blaze enlists the help of witches Jennifer Kale, Satana Hellstrom and Topaz to hunt down a fragment that has animated the body of Jennifer’s cousin, Magda. Lucifer is hunting for the Tome of Zhered-Na, which the witches protect, and if he gets hold of it all of hell will be unleashed upon the world.
- Now the witches must work together, and with Johnny Blaze, if they’re going to stop him. But that will mean putting personal demons aside, and trusting each other this one time.