Red, White and BOOM is returning to LEGOLAND Florida this weekend during an event that will feature special LEGO builds and fireworks that transform into LEGO Bricks before your eyes!
- Red, White and BOOM is coming back to LEGOLAND Florida this Fourth of July weekend!
- During this two-day-only special event, families can take part in patriotic LEGO builds and experience their biggest fireworks shows of the year on Saturday, July 3 and Sunday, July 4!
- Celebrate America’s independence over two nights and watch as the annual fireworks show transforms into bursting LEGO bricks before your eyes. Help create a giant American flag out of thousands of LEGO bricks before the sun goes down or enter the competition build for a chance to win a LEGO prize pack by building a patriotic creation of anything you can imagine!
- At 9 p.m. each night, see the skies over Lake Eloise light up with the biggest fireworks shows of the year! Grab a pair of complimentary 3D glasses beginning at 7 p.m. to see the fireworks turn to LEGO bricks before your eyes.
- There are five viewing areas around the Theme Park:
- Pirate’s Cove North & South Stadium
- Pirate’s Cove Grass Line
- LEGO Technic
- MINILAND USA
- Mansion Lawn at Heartlake City
- Enjoy all Awe-Summer event offerings during the day, including the Birthday Surprise Squad, live shows, fun streetmosphere and refreshing treats.
- The event is included with general theme park admission and select annual passes. It should be noted that all event activities are subject to cancelation due to inclement weather.