Who’s excited for new The Simpsons content on Disney+? The streaming service has revealed that the Springfield crew will star in an exclusive, original, Marvel-themed short “The Good, The Bart, and The Loki.”
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Disney+ has announced a brand new short starring The Simpsons is coming to the streaming service next week.
- “The Good, The Bart, and The Loki,” is a new Marvel-themed short that will premiere on Wednesday, July 7th.
- Along with the announcement, Disney+ revealed a poster for the short showcasing The Simpsons crew Avengers: Endgame style.
- Tom Hiddleston returns as the voice of Loki in the new animated short and the God of Mischief will be seen alongside many fan-favorite characters from The Simpsons.
- “The Good, The Bart, and The Loki” is the second in a series of Disney+ shorts from The Simpsons that highlight the service’s marquee brands and titles.
- The previously released Star Wars-themed short “Maggie Simpson in ‘The Force Awakens from Its Nap’” is now streaming on Disney+.
- “Loki is banished from Asgard once again and must face his toughest opponents yet: the Simpsons and Springfield’s mightiest heroes. The God of Mischief teams up with Bart Simpson in the ultimate crossover event paying tribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe of Super Heroes and villains.”