The Walt Disney Company has announced that they will discuss their third quarter 2021 earnings results on Thursday, August 12th, 2021.
- The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) will discuss fiscal third quarter 2021 financial results via a live audio webcast beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT on Thursday, August 12, 2021.
- Results will be released after the close of regular trading on August 12, 2021.
- To listen to the webcast, shareholders (and anyone else who wants to listen can visit www.disney.com/investors at the scheduled time.
- The webcast presentation will be archived after it is completed.
- LaughingPlace.com will also host a live blog sharing key points from the meeting as it’s happening.
More Walt Disney Company News:
- Earlier this month, Bloomberg reported that Disney Executive Chairman Bob Iger had sold $98.7 million worth of shares in the Walt Disney Company.
- In Late May, The Walt Disney Company had announced that technology executive Amy Chang, and lululemon CEO Calvin McDonald have been elected to the board of directors.
- You can see one of our previous live blogs from the last earnings call in May here to get an idea of what to expect on August 12th.