After a temporary closure, Winter Summerland Miniature Golf has reopened one course to guests today and will open the second on July 3rd.
- Walt Disney World guests anxious to tee off at Winter Summerland Miniature Golf course now have the chance to hit the greens.
- Disney reopened the Summer Course on Thursday, July 1st, and the Winter Course will reopen on Saturday, July 3rd.
- Walk-ups are welcome, or guests may book a tee time for the next day or beyond by calling (407) WDW-PLAY (407-939-7529).
- Guests can also visit Disney’s other courses at Fantasia Gardens and Fairways Miniature Golf.
About Winter Summerland:
- This imaginative Miniature Golf destination offers two uniquely themed 18-hole courses, each with their own distinct musical soundtrack.
- As the name suggests, the first course draws inspiration from the winter season, including snow castles and ice hockey rinks. The second course represents all things summer. Guests navigate surf boards, sand sculptures and even a melted snowman.
- Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course is located next to Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park and carries the wintery theme to the pint-sized greens.