A new group of professional interns have just been welcomed to the Disney family with a special greeting in Times Square. Featured on the screens outside the Good Morning America studios, Disney shined a spotlight on the incoming Disney UNCF Corporate Scholars and summer Professional Interns.
- This week Disney welcomed their 2021 summer class of professional interns with a special greeting in Times Square.
- On June 30, Disney UNCF Corporate Scholars and summer Professional Interns were featured on the marquee screens just outside of the Good Morning America studios.
- More than 400 interns have joined the company in various roles working at:
- The Times Square welcome showcased pictures and quotes from the incoming group who shared why they were passionate about honing their skills at Disney.
- Disney’s Professional Internship program has served as a springboard for thousands of young professionals.
- 2021 also marks the first year of the Disney UNCF Corporate Scholars Program which provides 50 Scholars with a $5,000 annual scholarship and a paid summer internship at The Walt Disney Company.
- Disney UNCF Corporate Scholars Program is an expansion of the Disney UNCF scholarship program announced in 2019.