Who doesn’t love a nice, customizable souvenir to commemorate their vacation? SeaWorld Orlando is opening a Build-A-Bear Workshop with exclusive SeaWorld-themed merchandise.
- The new Build-A-Bear Workshop at SeaWorld Orlando will open to park guests on July 3, 2021.
- SeaWorld guests will delight in making customized furry friends to take home as a lasting reminder of their fun day at the park with the launch of the new Build-A-Bear Workshop.
- The new experience for guests, located within the park near the flamingo exhibit, is set to open July 1.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop allows visitors to imagine, discover, learn and create in a place that inspires them to make a special furry friend—and memories to last a lifetime!
- The shop will boast exclusive SeaWorld clothing and accessories, including t-shirts and special bear carriers, for sale along with the full experience of choosing, stuffing and naming their new furry friend!
- Additional exclusive furry friends and accessories will be added to the store in the coming months.
About Build-A-Bear, Inc.”
- Build-A-Bear is a multi-generational global brand focused on “adding a little more heart to life” appealing to a wide array of consumer groups who enjoy the personal expression in making their own “furry friends” to celebrate and commemorate life moments.
- Nearly 500 interactive brick-and-mortar retail locations provide guests of all ages in a hands-on entertaining experience, which often fosters a lasting and emotional brand connection.