A new pin celebrating the 10th anniversary of fan-favorite lounge at the Disneyland Hotel, Trader Sam’s, is now available from shopDisney, marking the occasion.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar, your tropical hideaway at the historic Disneyland Hotel, is celebrating its 10th anniversary.
- To mark the occasion, shopDisney is offering a commemorative hinged pin inspired by the exterior and interior of the popular cocktail lounge.
- The pin is designed to resemble the entrance to the popular lounge, and showcases a glass from one of the more popular drinks on the menu once you open it.
- Located at the Disneyland Hotel, and themed to classic Adventureland attractions like the World Famous Jungle Cruise and the Enchanted Tiki Room, Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Room originally opened in May of 2011. The lounge was not open to celebrate its 10th anniversary and will be open today, July 2nd, alongside the reopening of the Disneyland Hotel.
About the Pin:
- Limited Edition of 3,000
- Hinged pin design
- Hut facade opens to reveal interior concept
- Trader Sam's logo on front
- ''10 Anniversary'' banner inside
- Enameled cloisonné
- Nickel finish
- Mickey icon pin backs
- Comes on custom-designed commemorative backer card
- Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar opened at the Disneyland Hotel in May, 2011
- Metal / enamel
- Approx. 1 3/4'' H x 1 2/5'' W