- Guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios can savor a variety of new dishes throughout the park that just debuted at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo and Ronto Roasters at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, plus Fairfax Fare and Hollywood Scoops on Sunset Boulevard.
- The news was shared today by the Disney Parks Blog in their latest “Foodie News” post.
- We’ve included a list below of all of the new items and where you can find them on your next visit.
New Menu Items at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo:
- Batuuan Beef & Crispy Topato Stir Fry – “Smoky braised beef glazed in tamarind sauce served with stir-fried vegetables, crispy herb yucca, pickled onions, and cilantro.”
- Roasted Endorian Chicken Salad – “Marinated chicken, mixed greens, grapes, tomato, cucumber, shaved onion, and radish in a lemon-pomegranate vinaigrette with spiced yogurt drizzle.”
- Pirjanad Hot Chicken Tip Yip – “Crispy chicken glazed in a spicy chipotle sauce served with white rice, relish of sweet corn, shishito peppers, jicama, plantains, and cilantro.”
- Peka Tuna Poke – “Raw tuna tossed in a spicy Sriracha dressing served with green papaya salad, pickled mushrooms, fresh herbs, and crispy garlic.”
- Outpost Puff – “Chocolate pastry filled guajillo chocolate mousse and green milk sauce finished with Thai tea panna cotta, spiced pineapple, and confectionary debris.”
New Menu Items at Ronto Roasters:
- Kyryll Pork Rinds – “Pork rinds seasoned in a savory blend of ancho chili, cheddar, smoke, and cinnamon.”
- Zuchii Wrap – “Grilled zucchini, smoky chickpea-onion slaw, creamy garlic-tahini sauce, and fresh cilantro wrapped in pita bread (plant-based).”
- Triple Suns Breakfast Wrap – “Plant-based egg, smoky chickpea-onion slaw, and roasted tomato sauce wrapped in pita bread (plant-based).”
- Andoan Fruit with Muja Sauce – “Sticks of jicama, cucumber, pineapple, melon, and dragon fruit doused in a tamarind sauce and dusted with peppercorn ash (plant-based).”
New Menu Items at Fairfax Fare:
- Truffle Bacon Macaroni & Cheese Hot Dog – “All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with savory truffle macaroni & cheese and crispy applewood bacon drizzled with mustard aïoli on a brioche butter bun served with pickled vegetables.”
- Pretzel Dog – “All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with apple-braised sauerkraut and onions, and drizzled with mustard aïoli on pretzel bread served with pickled vegetables.”
- California BLTA Dog – “All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with lettuce, tomato, avocado, applewood bacon, crushed ranch tortilla chips, and house-made black pepper mayonnaise on a brioche butter bun served with pickled vegetables.”
- Chicago-style “Hot Dog” Salad – “Romaine blend, plant-based bratwurst, sliced sport peppers, tomatoes, onions, house-made dill pickle, sweet relish, mustard, and poppy-celery seed brioche croutons tossed in neon green relish vinaigrette (plant-based).”
- All-Beef Quarter-Pound Hot Dog – “Served on a brioche butter bun and served with pickled vegetables.”
New Menu Items at Hollywood Scoops:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Explosion Shake – “Chocolate ice cream layered with peanut butter sauce, topped with whipped cream, garnished with chocolate-peanut butter crumbles, and a chocolate-dipped peanut butter cake.”