Walt Disney World Resort has announced reopening dates for various hotels including Disney’s Port Orleans Resort, All-Star Music, and All-Star Sports. Bookings begin July 8.
- Guests will soon have more options for hotel stays at the Walt Disney World Resort as additional locations will be opening in September, October, and December.
- Walt Disney World has announced that All-Star Music Resort, All-Star Sports Resort, Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, and Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter will be reopening later this year.
- Bookings will open up tomorrow, July 8, for the resorts for arrivals on their openings dates.
Reopening Dates for Walt Disney World Resort Hotels:
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort for arrivals beginning September 16
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside for arrivals beginning October 14
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter for arrivals beginning October 28
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort for arrivals beginning December 9