Jungle Cruise is set to reopen at Disneyland Park on July 16th, and to celebrate the history and future of this classic opening day attraction, D23 Gold Members are invited to a special preview opportunity early that morning.
- D23 Gold Members are in for an incredible sunrise adventure as they get to hear inside stories from Walt Disney Imagineering and be among the first to experience the “gnu” enhancements to the world-famous Jungle Cruise at Disneyland Park on its official reopening day Friday, July 16!
- This late-breaking opportunity has very limited capacity for D23 Gold Members, but be sure to keep an eye out on D23.com in the days that follow for a special “virtual edition” for all D23 Members to get to hear the inside story from Walt Disney Imagineering!
- This early morning begins as D23 Gold Members enter the gates of Disneyland Park before the park opens to the general public. Upon arrival, they’ll be outfitted with their own skipper hat and VIP credential as they begin their Adventureland expedition at the Tropical Hideaway.
- With the wilds of the jungle as the backdrop, guests will enjoy some morning delicacies such as a Loco Moco Bao, Sweet Lumpia, Coffee, bottled juices, and water—and, of course, it’s never too early for a Dole Whip!
- Master of ceremonies, D23 Team Member (and former Jungle Cruise Skipper) Justin Arthur, will get things going with a special panel of creative talent from Walt Disney Imagineering as they take us on a deep dive into the history and re-imagining of the beloved attraction. From its origins back to Walt Disney and opening day, to its long legacy of skippers, global adventures, and the latest sights on the legendary river banks, all will be celebrated just in time for the attraction’s 66th anniversary!
- Then the Jungle awaits! Making their way through the boathouse, attendees will board their explorer launch as their skipper (armed with the latest puns) will take them down the rivers of adventure to be among the first on the official re-opening day to see all the new sights to be discovered!
- Tickets cost $75.00 per person (plus processing fee) and go on sale tomorrow, Friday, July 9th at 10:00 AM PST here. In addition to a skipper hat and credential, guests will be treated to a few other commemorative surprises!
- The event begins promptly at 5:30 a.m. at the Main Entrance of Disneyland and will last until approximately 7:30 a.m. Check-in will begin at 5:15 a.m. Due to the nature of this unique experience, please arrive no later than 5:30 a.m.; late arrivals will not be accommodated.
More Important Event Details:
- The event ticket does not include admission or a reservation for Disneyland Park during the normal operating day. Guests will be escorted out outside of the park upon event conclusion.
- Parking is included for a limited duration. Information will be included in the confirmation email.
- There is a very limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets may not be admitted to the event.
- Any dietary restrictions or accessibility requests should be communicated to D23 Guest Services as soon as possible.
- Seating is limited. Small parties will likely be seated with other groups.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- Children should be supervised. Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a Guest age 18 or older.
- D23 Members attending must bring their photo ID and event tickets or they will not be admitted to the event.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present for their guests to gain entry to the event.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.