In the latest episode of the D23 Inside Disney Podcast, Ken Potrock, President of Disneyland Resort, made an appearance with the announcement that Jungle Cruise over at Disneyland will reopen this summer.
- D23’s Inside Disney Podcast had a special guest this week — Ken Potrock, President of Disneyland Resort.
- During the appearance, he revealed that the reimagined version of the classic Jungle Cruise will debut “this summer.”
- The announcement comes as work on the Magic Kingdom version of the attraction remains open, with changes being made in phases.
- Earlier this week, Disney also released new concept art for the updated experience featuring Trader Sam’s Gift Shop — which happens to also be a Lost & Found — which will appear at the ride’s finale. Trader Sam himself will not be present.
- Disneyland and Disney California Adventure will reopen to the public tomorrow, April 30th, but the Jungle Cruise will not be among the attractions available.
More Disneyland News:
- Another reimagined ride that will reopen with Disneyland Park this week is Snow White’s Enchanted Wish. Disney shared some new images of the attraction ahead of its official opening.
- Additionally, guests paying a visit to the Haunted Mansion may notice some “home improvements”, from the exterior to the loading area.
- While the public won’t get to enter the reopened parks until Friday, Cast Member Previews began earlier this week, with Potrock sharing images of Mickey Mouse helping to open the gates once again.
- Potock also recently gave fans a look at the new “Bringing Back the Magic” nametags Cast Members will now be wearing.
- Finally, as the parks prepare to reopen, the resort recently honored Cast Members celebrating 50 and 55 years of service.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning