Disneyland President Ken Potrock took to Instagram to show off his new Cast Member name tag which features the slogan “Bringing Back the Magic.”
- Disneyland Cast Members will be “Bringing Back the Magic” on April 30th and as part of the reopening of the theme parks, Cast Members will be receiving new name tags.
- Ken Potrock, President of the Disneyland Resort, proudly displayed his new name tag on Instagram.
- The design is essentially an update of the name tags that debuted during the “Year of a Million Dreams” celebration in 2006.
- The phrase “Bringing Back the Magic” replaces the previous slogan, “Where Dreams Come True.”
- Are you excited to return to Disneyland and Disney California Adventure? The resort recently published some important reminders for Guests with reservations and tickets. Click here to learn more.
- Guests will have the opportunity to purchase merchandise with a similar phrase, “The Magic is Back,” when the parks reopen on April 30th.