- Disney Parks Blog has announced that the Jungle Cruise will begin sailings on July 16, 2021 at Disneyland Park.
- The attraction has been receiving updates during the park closure to enhance scenes and the storyline to “reflect and value the diversity of the world around us.”
- The enhancements include several new scenes Guests will experience along the river, all interconnected. The world-famous skippers will continue to share the unique adventure and interactions Guests expect on the Jungle Cruise.
- The new storyline will also feature several characters including Alberta Falls, Dr. Kon Chunosuke, and more.
- Over at Magic Kingdom Park at the Walt Disney World Resort, the Jungle Cruise has remained open during the enhancement work, and updates will continue to be made with work expected to be completed by this summer.
- Disney also shared a behind-the-scenes photo of the work being done on Trader Sam’s new Lost & Found location which concept art was released for a few weeks ago.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning