Announced earlier this year, a new stage show in front of the Castle of Magical Dreams at Hong Kong Disneyland, “Follow Your Dreams” has debuted as part of the park’s 15th anniversary celebration.
- Last week, Hong Kong Disneyland kicked off summertime in style with “Follow Your Dreams,” a live outdoor musical party that debuted at the Castle of Magical Dreams as the resort continues celebrating its 15th anniversary.
- Against the backdrop of the iconic Castle that serves as the new centerpiece of the park, this brand-new show is a must-see in combination with the many exciting offerings that guests can experience this summer at the park as local tourism returns.
- This show highlights the resilience and hopeful spirit of our cast members, guests and fans from around the world – inspiring them to pursue their dreams and to never give up as they’re taken on a magical musical journey. Read on for a special look at all the fun!
- Mickey Mouse and many Disney Pals take to the stage to take our guests on this brand-new musical extravaganza.
- Performers from all around the world light up the stage through song and dance – including the brand new song, “Follow Your Dreams.” Several well-known songs have also been rearranged and produced to give guests a never-before-heard experience, featuring a wide range of music from electronic dance music and K-Pop, to everything in between. Get ready to tap your feet and sing along!
- Pocahontas, Moana, and Elsa, as well as Miguel from Coco and Nick and Judy from Zootopia, take to the stage to transport guests through their magical adventure. With magnificent large-scale props and effects such as fog jets and bubbles, this show is sure to amaze guests time and time again.
- But that’s not all! The magic of Follow Your Dreams can also be found across the resort with some refreshing and tasty treats. A Follow Your Dreams soft serve sundae can be found at Midtown Delights, in the refreshing new Yubari Melon or popular Hokkaido 5.0 milk flavors! Guests can also enjoy a Crispy Cookie Popcorn Mix, which pays homage to Coco with skull mask-shaped cookies, a colorful Summer Fruits Sangria drink, inspired by “Colors of the Wind” from Pocahontas, or delight in new pastries inspired by Queen Elsa, Moana and Pocahontas.