Jenny and Andre take a closer look at Marvel’s Black Widow with some help from some of the cast, as well as several of the other new offerings already on or coming to the popular streaming service in the latest , What’s Up Disney+.
- Hosts Jenny Lorenzo and Andre Meadows are here to get you properly briefed on Black Widow herself, Natasha Romanoff. Plus, the cast of Marvel Studios’ Black Widow share some family values, talk about their upcoming film, and more in the latest episode of What’s Up Disney+.
- Have you missed out on the rest of Natasha’s appearances in the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Don’t worry! Jenny and Andre take you through the timeline in which we see our hero throughout the Marvel films up to now.
- Along with Black Widow, the duo also discusses Monsters at Work, Playing with Sharks, The Simpsons: The Good, the Bad, and the Loki, as well as the upcoming Jungle Cruise.
- All of this, before Scarlett Johansson, Florence Pugh, and David Harbour join in and share more details about their experience with the film.
- In Marvel Studios’ Black Widow, Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow confronts the darker parts of her ledger when a dangerous conspiracy with ties to her past arises. Pursued by a force that will stop at nothing to bring her down, Natasha must deal with her history as a spy and the broken relationships left in her wake long before she became an Avenger. Scarlett Johansson reprises her role as Natasha/Black Widow, Florence Pugh stars as Yelena, David Harbour portrays Alexei/The Red Guardian, and Rachel Weisz is Melina. Directed by Cate Shortland and produced by Kevin Feige, Black Widow—an action-packed spy thriller and the first film in Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe—launches simultaneously in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access in most Disney+ markets on July 9, 2021.
- You can experience Marvel Studios’ Black Widow on Disney+ with Premier Access July 9. Additional fee required.