This week Tamron Hall welcomes a number of special guests including actors and musicians. Together they’ll discuss major life events, current projects, and so much more.
- Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable and unstoppable voice to the daytime community – talking to the people you are talking about.
- From the deeply personal to the purely fun, Tamron Hall is a daily destination for viewers to connect with the people shaping our lives through meaningful, engaging and entertaining conversations.
- ABC has announced the show’s special guests for the coming week which include actors, athletes and more.
- Tamron Hall is produced by Walt Disney Television and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. Visit TamronHallShow for stations and air times.
Tamron Hall Guests for the Week of July 12th-July 16th:
- Monday, July 12
- Patti LaBelle
- Women entrepreneurs who turned passions and hobbies into thriving careers
- Tuesday, July 13 – Encore Broadcast – Original Air Date: February 18, 2021
- Page-turning books everyone is talking about
- Chad Sanders (Black Magic)
- Wednesday, July 14 – Encore Broadcast – Original Air Date: February 22, 2021
- Dr. Laura Berman and Samuel Chapman
- Thursday, July 15 – Encore Broadcast – Original Air Date: March 2, 2021
- People who are stuck in time and loving it
- Friday, July 16 – Encore Broadcast – Original Air Date: February 25, 2021
- Michael K. Williams (Body Brokers)
- Quieting your inner critic
The show is executive produced by Tamron Hall and Candi Carter and Carter serves as showrunner. The show broadcasts from New York City and features a dynamic mix of live and taped shows.