Disneyland Paris and The Kraft Heinz Company have announced a partnership, making Heinz the official condiments partner across the entire resort.
- Heinz has become the official condiments partner of Disneyland Paris in a new partnership announced today, the first-ever partnership signed by Disneyland Paris for condiments.
- The company will develop exclusive recipes for the resort in collaboration with Disneyland Paris chefs and all condiments will be produced in Kraft Heinz’s manufacturing facilities in Europe.
- The partnership will also see Heinz and Disneyland Paris work to develop marketing and retail campaigns throughout Europe to leverage both brands.
What They’re Saying:
- Laure Albouy, VP Business Strategy & Integration for Disneyland Paris: "Disneyland Paris is committed to providing an exceptional Guest experience with magical memories that last a lifetime, and our dining experience is an integral part of that. Created in 1869, the Heinz brand of condiments is a standard bearer that has stood the test of time. Offering the best products and service is how we deliver on our commitment to quality, and to that end, we are delighted to partner with The Kraft Heinz Company.”
- Jacques Pradels, VP International Foodservice and Sales Channels for The Kraft Heinz Company: "We are delighted with this alliance, which demonstrates the confidence that Disneyland Paris has in us. This collaboration highlights the quality of our products. It’s representative of a transformative way of aligning forces with our customers to brilliantly activate in both food service and retail, delivering the maximum value for them for all occasions. Our purpose is to Make Life Delicious for all our stakeholders, and this is a clear example of how this can happen.”