GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of July 12th-July 16th. Among those joining for a virtual visit are actors, religious leaders, public figures and more who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features musicians, politicians, and lifestyle experts.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on national health concerns, and answers a variety of questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of July 12th-July 16th:
- Monday, July 12
- Representative John Katko (R-NY)
- Marshall Allen (Never Pay the First Bill)
- Curt Menefee (America’s Top Dog)
- Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt (Jungle Cruise)
- Tuesday, July 13
- Darrell Steinberg (Mayor of Sacramento)
- Nicole Lynn (Agent You: Show Up, Do the Work, and Succeed on Your Own Terms)
- Patina Miller (Power Book III: Raising Kanan)
- Wednesday, July 14
- Representative Raul Ruiz (D-CA)
- Jessica Abo (Unfiltered: How to Be as Happy as You Look on Social Media)
- Monica (Infamy: When Fame Turns Deadly)
- Thursday, July 15
- Murphy Paul (Baton Rouge Police Chief)
- Nneka Onuorah and Giselle Bailey (The Legend of the Underground)
- Andrew Zimmern (Family Dinner)
- Karen Gillan (Gunpowder Milkshake)
- Friday, July 16
- Director Malcolm D. Lee (Space Jam: A New Legacy)
- Gretchen Rubin (Happier with Gretchen Rubin)
- Bishop Megan Rohrer
- Aaron Tveit (Schmigadoon!)
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.