Tokyo Disney Resort has announced operation changes that were previously announced will continue to stay in place as a state of emergency is reimposed in Tokyo, continuing to extend the alcohol suspension, limit park hours, and more.
- A state of emergency will be reimposed in Tokyo starting on Monday, July 12 through Sunday, August 22, and neighboring prefectures including Chiba, where Tokyo Disney Resort is located, will continue to extend priority measures to limit the spread of the new coronavirus.
- With priority measures being extended, Tokyo Disney Resort has announced that the resort will continue to suspend alcohol sales and other operational adjustments.
- Measures that would have been lifted on July 11 will now be extended through August 22.
- Ticket refunds haven’t been updated as of yet with the latest update coming from June 21, but we will update the information if it does become available for those with tickets through August 22.
Alcoholic Beverage Sales Suspension:
- The alcoholic beverage sales suspension has now been extended through August 22.
Updated Operating Hours for Tokyo Disney Resort:
- Through August 22 – the park operating hours will be 10:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- These changes impact both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.
Early Entry Tickets Suspended:
- Sales of Early Entry Tickets exclusively for Guests staying at a Disney hotel are suspended with no new date announced.
Park Admission Lottery Winners:
- If you are unable to visit the Park on the date of Park admission received in the lottery during the period when priority measures are in place to prevent the spread of New Coronavirus (from April 20 through August 22, 2021), then your next lottery attempt can be made at 10:00 am on August 1 (for September or October Park admissions).
Ticket Refund Updates (Last Update June 21) :
- Tickets unused with fixed admission dates from July 1 through July 11 are eligible including:
- 1-Day Passport
- Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 10:30 a.m.)
- Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 11 a.m.)
- Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 12 noon)
- Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 2 p.m.)
- Sponsor Employee Passport
- Tickets that were purchased, or changed to a different fixed admission date, on or after May 11, 2021 will not be valid for a refund.