Fabletics, the activewear brand co-founded by Kate Hudson, will soon be opening a brick and mortar location at Disney Springs, according to the Orlando Business Journal.
- Fabletics, the activewear brand co-founded by Kate Hudson will be opening a new store in Disney Springs at Walt Disney World later this year.
- Originally launched in 2013 as an online store, the line began operating brick and mortar locations in 2015. The Disney Springs location will be the second for Orlando, with the first shop in town being located at the nearby Mall at Millenia.
- The new store at Disney Springs will offer guests the opportunity to use an in-store Omnisuite and Omnishop technologies, allowing them to request a different size, color, check stock, and even allows employees to place orders and have items shipped directly back home.
- The store will also reportedly be a fitness boutique, with displays of Hydrow, the at-home rowing machine that Fabletics has a collaboration with.
- Founded in 2013, Fabletics brings the fashion-house approach into the activewear space. By fusing style-centric design with high-performance technology, Fabletics has evolved activewear beyond the gym, into every walk of life. Driven by an innovative VIP membership program serving over 2 million loyal members, the company delivers premium quality at affordable prices with weekly new collections in sizes XXS-4X for women and XS-XXL for men.
- No official opening date has been set at this time, but the store will reportedly offer soft openings and private shopping appointments starting this fall.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning