Guests to Universal Studios Hollywood have another great option if they want to dine just outside the park gates at Universal CityWalk with today’s opening of the NBC Sports Grill & Brew.
- Universal CityWalk Hollywood scores with today’s opening of its newest dining establishment, NBC Sports Grill & Brew, leveling up the concept of sports-themed dining with state-of-the-art HDTV screens at the iconic destination.
- A sleekly designed addition to Universal CityWalk, NBC Sports Grill & Brew is reflective of NBC Sports’ award-winning coverage and unparalleled collection of media partnerships that include the International Olympic Committee and United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee, the NFL, NASCAR, INDYCAR, PGA TOUR, The R&A, PGA of America, USGA, Churchill Downs, Premier League, Tour de France, Roland Garros, and many more.
- With an array of HDTV screens broadcasting continuous, in-depth sports coverage, NBC Sports Grill & Brew is prepared to offer guests the MVP treatment. Visitors can enjoy dining upon converted shuffleboard and foosball tables amid sports-inspired décor, including specially commissioned art pieces and a custom neon NBC peacock logo.
- Universal CityWalk spectators and fresco diners alike will also be awed by the giant media wall located at the restaurant’s front exterior. Measuring a whopping 23 feet by 13 feet, the HDTV monitor will put guests at the front row of the latest sports action.
- A look at the restaurant’s expansive menu, curated by Universal Studios Hollywood’s Executive Chef Marie Grimm, NBC Sports Grill & Brew covers all the bases by providing a fresh take on traditional pub fare, including tasty appetizers, flavorful sandwiches and burgers, fresh salads, hearty grain bowls and indulgent desserts.
- The inspired menu includes vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options as well as traditional fare with an array of cleverly themed courses, including:
- The Starting Lineup features mouthwatering appetizers from Wings and Fish Tacos to Loaded Nachos and an Artisan Pretzel.
- Home Run Handheld takes burgers to new heights with such tempting fare as Roadside Chili Burger, Gruyere Burger, Beyond Burger, Nashville Hot Fried Chicken Sandwich and the Brat Pretzel Press.
- The Bowl Games, which features The Chili Bowl and The Grain Bowl to add tasty twists to their section of the menu.
- On The Green pleases with Classic Chicken Caesar Salad, Grilled Steak Wedge and Nashville Hot Chopped Chicken Salad.
- Game Time is serious with Smoked BBQ Pork Ribs, Farmhouse Fried Chicken, Broccoli & Cheddar Mac ‘n’ Cheese, NY Strip Steak and Grilled Cedar Plank Salmon.
- Final Play rounds out the meal for the home stretch, including Warm Apple Strudel, Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie with Stout Ice Cream and a variety of Floats.
- Side Lines a la carte items add even more options to the extensive menu with extras including Tater Tots, Crinkle Cut Fries, Grilled Vegetables, Creamy Mashed Potatoes and Cornbread.
- A refreshing complement to the menu, the restaurant also features a full bar and an extensive selection of over 40 beers, including the 862 as an IPA or seasonal draft custom-made to the Universal CityWalk Hollywood location.
- Looking to customize their beverages, diners can create their own beer flight, build their own mule cocktail or select from a list of craft cocktails and wines.