- D23 will be hosting two events for Gold Members, one on each coast, celebrating the release of Disney’s Jungle Cruise, which comes to theaters, and Disney+ Premier Access on July 30.
- D23 Gold Members can sign up for a complimentary advance screening at Disney Springs at the Walt Disney World Resort which will happen on Sunday, July 25 at 4:00 pm ET.
- Complimentary Tickets will be available for the event on Friday, July 16 starting at 1:00 pm ET.
- D23 Gold Members will be able to reserve a ticket for themselves and up to three Guests.
- 80% of the theater will be filled with seats left for those unvaccinated who need to physically distance themselves.
- Check-in will begin at 3:00 pm for those who get tickets.
- More information can be found here.
- Over on the west coast, D23 Gold Members can sign up for an opening night fan screening at the El Capitan Theatre on Thursday, July 29 at 5:00 pm PT.
- Tickets are on sale now and cost $20 per person plus a $5 processing fee, and includes some extras:
- one (1) 1.25 oz. popcorn
- one (1) 20 oz. drink
- one (1) DOLE Whip
- Plus a Skipper Hat commemorating the film.
- El Capitan Theatre will also have a special photo op and display of costumes from the movie.
- Check-in for those attending starts at 3:30 pm PT.
- You can learn more about the event and get tickets here.
About Jungle Cruise:
- “Join fan favorites Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt for the adventure of a lifetime on Disney’s Jungle Cruise, a rollicking thrill-ride down the Amazon with wisecracking skipper Frank Wolff and intrepid researcher Dr. Lily Houghton. Lily travels from London, England to the Amazon jungle and enlists Frank’s questionable services to guide her downriver on La Quila—his ramshackle-but-charming boat. Lily is determined to uncover an ancient tree with unparalleled healing abilities—possessing the power to change the future of medicine. Thrust on this epic quest together, the unlikely duo encounters innumerable dangers and supernatural forces, all lurking in the deceptive beauty of the lush rainforest. But as the secrets of the lost tree unfold, the stakes reach even higher for Lily and Frank and their fate—and mankind’s—hangs in the balance.”
Disney’s Jungle Cruise hits theaters and Disney+ Premier Access on July 30.