- The Edison has announced its second annual Masquerade Ball, coming to Disney Springs on Friday, August 20 from 7:30 – 11:30 pm. Tickets are on sale now.
- Partygoers will be dressed incognito during the evening with live performances, musical acts, and entertainment routines all night long.
- Masks are encouraged for Guests once inside, but not required.
- Guests can also look forward to an assortment of food stations offering a variety of items and an exclusive menu of masquerade-themed cocktails.
- Tickets are on sale now and space is limited, so make sure to purchase if you’re interested in attending.
The Edison Masquerade Ball Details:
- Date & Time: Friday, August 20 | 7:30-11:30 pm.
- Price: $150 per person | Price includes tax & gratuity | Guests must be 21 years or older to attend
- VIP Booths: Booths and couches are available to reserve for an additional $250 for guaranteed seating and a dedicated server. Those interested can email [email protected] or call for more information at (407) 560-8155.
The Edison Masquerade Ball Full Menu
- Portobello Fries
- Edison Sliders
- Chicken Kabobs
- Flank Steak Kabobs
- Swordfish Kabobs
- Vegetable Kabobs
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Bacon Station
- Carving Station
- Sirloin, roasted potatoes, and asparagus with a demi-glaze
- Dessert Trios
- Mouse trifles, cheesecake bites, and shortcake shooters