Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood revealed two houses for Halloween Horror Nights 2021 with the return of Leatherface in “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” and the Bride of Frankenstein – in “Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives.”
- Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood revealed two houses coming to the parks for Halloween Horror Nights 2021 featuring classic horror favorites Leatherface and the Bride of Frankenstein.
- Halloween Horror Nights 2021 begins Friday, September 3 in Orlando (tickets available now) and Thursday, September 9 in Hollywood (tickets available soon) both running through Sunday, October 31.
- You can find more information on each house below, along with a teaser video.
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Inspired by the film, the maze will have Guests try to outrun Leatherface and his chainsaw.
- Guests will journey through a series of familiar scenes from the film, eventually falling victim to a family of cannibals.
Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives
- The haunted maze will pick up where the 1935 film The Bride of Frankenstein left off, putting Guests into the chaos as the Bride begins her missions to revive Frankenstein’s Monster.
- Guests will find themselves in a battle as they attempt to escape as her quest to find eternal life comes at a cost.