National Geographic has shared the trailer for Cesar Millan: Better Human Better Dog, premiering on July 30 at 9/8c on National Geographic and simulcast on Nat Geo WILD with episodes streaming on Disney+ starting August 4.
- Cesar is back in a new 10-part series with new episodes airing back-to-back on Fridays at 9/8c and 10/9c on National Geographic and an encore on Sundays at 8/7c and 9/8c on Nat Geo WILD. The series will also come to Disney+ with episodes available to stream each Wednesday starting August 4.
- In the new series, Cesar Millan will take on some of the most challenging cases yet, treating dog behavioral issues from his California ranch retreat for dogs, the Dog Psychology Center.
- Cesar will get some help from his own exotic animal assistants including llamas, a parrot and a miniature horse who all are full-time residents of the Dog Psychology Center.
You can check out a clip below for the new show followed by episode descriptions and premiere dates.
Episode Descriptions and Premiere Dates:
“Fit For Service”
- Premieres Friday, July 30, at 9/8c; Streaming on Disney+ Wednesday, Aug. 4
- “Cesar welcomes a broken pack to the ranch and helps the pet parents overcome past trauma so they can move forward united. Getting a little help from DPC trainers, Cesar turns a dangerous pit bull into a well-balanced dog who can provide help in an emergency. The pet parents of a famous Yorkie seek help from Cesar to get his frantic behavior under control before they start a family.”
“One Brick at a Time”
- Premieres Friday, July 30, at 10/9c; Streaming on Disney+ Wednesday, Aug. 4
- “Cesar comes to the aid of a 68-year-old recently retired woman, Judy, whose over-excited Australian Kelpie, Shadow, has ruined her retirement and has developed a strange fixation with bricks. After several attempts to train and correct both the dog and Judy’s behavior, Cesar is able to transform them both, making for one of the most rewarding transformations in Cesar’s career.”
- Premieres Friday, Aug. 6, at 9/8c; Streaming on Disney+ Wednesday, Aug. 11
- “Cesar aids a family of first responders with three large and out-of-control dogs, including an aggressive pit bull. With help from his own pack, Cesar teaches the family new techniques to prevent dangerous behavior and get this pack back on track. First-time dog owners of an over-excited Bernedoodle with separation anxiety look to Cesar for guidance to bring order to their home.”
“Front of the Pack”
- Premieres Friday, Aug. 6, at 10/9c; Streaming on Disney+ Wednesday, Aug. 11
- “Cesar helps a military veteran and his pack get back in order when his German shepherd mix, who helped him through his PTSD, has developed an unhealthy bond with him. And later, a young woman looks to Cesar for help when her dachshund puppy’s dangerous habit of eating trash off the ground has put her in a life-threatening situation.”
- Premieres Friday, Aug. 13, at 9/8c; Streaming on Disney+ Wednesday, Aug. 18
- “The Thompson pack is recovering from past trauma at the hands of an abusive ex-husband. Now, the women have suffered another tragedy: coonhound Nyla has become explosively aggressive, accidentally killing one family dog and viciously attacking another. Cesar needs to help the entire Thompson pack heal from past wounds and rehabilitate Nyla before the family is faced with a heartbreaking decision.”
- Premieres Friday, Aug. 13, at 10/9c; Streaming on Disney+ Wednesday, Aug. 18
- “Cesar sets out to help a young couple’s cantankerous Chihuahua, whose recent blindness makes him increasingly hostile to be around. And later, a family makes a desperate plea to Cesar to help them rein in their fast-growing and overexcited Belgian Malinois before he becomes too tough to tame.”
- Premieres Friday, Aug. 20, at 9/8c; Streaming on Disney+ Wednesday, Aug. 25
- “Cesar works with a Mexican breed close to his heart when he rehabilitates twin dogs whose over-excited behavior has put their owner at risk of eviction from her apartment building. Later, an actress turns to Cesar for help with an overprotective pint-sized pooch that’s creating too much drama of her own.”
“Dogs v. Cats”
- Premieres Friday, Aug. 20, at 10/9c; Streaming on Disney+ Wednesday, Aug. 25
- “Cesar helps a family of seven with their young Rottweiler, who’s grown aggressive and territorial after a burglary at the family home. With help from his own pack, Cesar instructs the pet parents on techniques to exert leadership behavior and reestablish themselves atop the pack. Parents of a young Pitsky with an overactive prey drive toward their cats look to Cesar for guidance to bring order and harmony into their home.”
“Tail End of Trauma”
- Premieres Friday, Aug. 27, at 9/8c; Streaming on Disney+ Wednesday, Sept. 1
- “Cesar helps a fearful family, which is still holding on to the pain of losing their first dog in a tragic accident, deal with their two-year-old Black Lab’s similarly aggressive personality. And later, a young 10-year-old girl looks to Cesar for help when her emotional support puppy is causing more chaos than comfort.”
- Premieres Friday, Aug. 27, at 10/9c; Streaming on Disney+ Wednesday, Sept. 1
- “Cesar sets out to help a young couple’s sensitive Australian cattle dog, whose severe separation anxiety has held hostage the lives of his pet parents for nearly a year. And later, Cesar attempts to calm a blinding Lhasa Apso, who lacks basic hygiene and has almost become too hostile for his exhausted owners to provide his needed eye care.”