Shades of Green has announced that it will be part of the Early Theme Park Entry program when it begins at the Walt Disney World Resort on October 1, 2021.
- Shades of Green, the exclusive resort for military service members, has announced that they will participate in Early Theme Park Entry when it begins October 1 at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Early Theme Park Entry allows Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests to enter all four theme parks 30-minutes early, being able to enjoy the park before other Guests are allowed in.
Early Theme Park Entry Details:
- Starting October 1, 2021, as part of The World’s Most Magical Celebration, Guests of Disney Resort hotels can get a 30-minute jump on their Disney day with early theme park entry—available at all 4 Walt Disney World theme parks.
- Early theme park entry gives you a head start in the parks, so you’ll have access to select attractions, shops and dining before regular hours. And, you can enjoy this benefit on each day of your stay—in any park, subject to capacity.
- For early theme park entry, you’ll need valid admission, a park reservation and Resort ID.
About Shades of Green:
- “Located on the grounds of Walt Disney World Resort outside Orlando, Florida, Shades of Green is a peaceful haven nestled between two PGA championship golf courses with easy access to world-class theme park entertainment. Shades of Green has nearly 600 oversized guestrooms and suites reserved exclusively for military service members, families and sponsored guests. Enjoy a wooded setting with lush gardens, spectacular views from private patios and balconies and stunning sunrises. With diverse dining options, plenty of kids’ activities and maximum value, Shades of Green has all you are looking for in a vacation destination.”
- You can learn more by going to the Shades of Green website.