Jeremiah spotted some new additions to the Germany Pavilion’s train village that he hadn’t seen before while roaming around the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
Looks like some new buildings have been added, including that tower.
The folks living in the train village seem to be enjoying the festival as well, with Food & Wine posters seen on the lamp posts.
While enjoying the new additions to the village, you can also check out what the German marketplace has to offer for the festival:
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions, and Cheese
- Roast Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Gaffel Kölsch, Cologne (new)
- Weihenstephaner Lager, Freising
- Schöfferhofer Wild Cherry Hefeweizen, Mainz (new)
- Selbach-Oster Riesling
- Beer Flight
You can check out all the other marketplace menus for the festival here.
The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival runs through November 20, 2021.