Fans of basketball’s 1980-90s all stars will be excited to know that Ahmad Inside is now streaming on ESPN+. The series sees sportscaster Ahmad Rashad interviewing five NBA legends about their careers, the sport and more.
- Ahmad Inside, the latest ESPN+ series featuring sportscaster Ahmad Rashad in conversation with NBA Hall of Famers about the 1980s and 90s era of basketball, is available to stream now.
- In the series, Rashad, one of the signature faces of that era – also host and executive producer of one the longest running shows of its kind – “Inside Stuff” – will revisit some of the league’s greatest moments alongside its biggest stars.
- Rashad speaks to five Hall of Famers in one-on-one interviews including:
- Charles Barkley
- Clyde Drexler
- Patrick Ewing
- Gary Payton
- Pat Riley
- The legendary athletes recall how the game was played back in the day, with plenty of never-before-heard stories and recollections of their battles with Michael Jordan.
- All five episodes are now streaming on ESPN+ and will air on ESPN2.
What They’re Saying:
- Ahmad Rashad: “These are some of basketball’s greatest figures of all time, who starred in the most competitive era of the sport, with some of the fiercest rivalries. They, of course, have some extraordinary stories. I think fans of the sport and that era will delight in hearing those stories told first hand and seeing another side of these familiar faces.”