The Hall of Presidents at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom has a brand new resident. The Disney Parks Blog has shared a first look at the new President Joe Biden audio-animatronic in the classic attraction.
- Disney gave us our first look at the addition of President Joe Biden in the Hall of Presidents in Magic Kingdom.
- The Disney Parks Blog also let us know that the classic attraction, which originally opened with the Magic Kingdom in 1971, will once again welcome guests in August.
- Work has been underway on the attraction to bring the 46th President of the United States into the hall.
- Walt disney Imagineers are putting the final touches on the show before it reopens in August.
- Of course, the new audio-animatronic will also be paired with a delivery of the presidential oath of office recorded at the White House by President Biden himself just for the attraction.
- Guests may notice some details on their next visit, like peach blossoms to represent Biden’s home state of Delaware and a pair of aviators as a nod to his proclivity for the sunglasses on the table next to the president.
- As for the Donald Trump audio-animatronic, the former president will take his place on the stage among those who have previously served.
- While we don’t have a specific date for the reopening of Hall of Presidents, guests will be able to see all of these new changes in August.