- Disney+ shared the trailer for Chip ‘n’ Dale: Park Life, coming out on Wednesday, July 28.
- The 12-episode series consists of three seven-minute stories following Chip and Dale as they try to live the good life in a city park. In the series, they’ll meet up with Disney characters such as Pluto, Butch, and others.
- Following the premiere, new episodes will debut weekly on Disney+.
About Chip 'n' Dale: Park Life:
- “Chip ‘n’ Dale: Park Life follows two tiny troublemakers, Chip and Dale, trying to live the good life in a big city park while having giant-sized, sky-high adventures. Nervous worrier Chip and laid-back dreamer Dale make the perfect odd couple: they’re best buddies and they drive each other nuts. In their perpetual pursuit of acorns, these ultimate underdogs are joined by Pluto, Butch and other iconic Disney characters as they face down bullies great and small.”
- The series is produced by Marc du Pontavice and directed by Jean Cayrol at Xilam Animation. Vincent Artaud serves as the series composer.
Chip ‘n’ Dale: Park Life premieres on Disney+ on Wednesday, July 28.